• Wednesday 21 December 2016

    TVS Motor Company Announced Big Notification Vacancies For Freshers/Experiences In Various Positions

    ABOUT COMPANY

    TVS Motor Company is the third largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India, with a revenue of Rs.11,516 Cr $1.7 billion in 2015-16. It is the flagship company of the Rs. 40,000 Cr $6 billion, in 2014-15 TVS Group. The company has an annual sales of 2.5 million units and an annual capacity of over 3 million vehicles. TVS Motor Company is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries.

    TVS Motor Company Ltd, member of the TVS Group, is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover, with more than 2.8 crore customers riding a TVS bike.TVS was established by Mr TV Sundaram Iyengar. He began with Madurai's first bus service in 1911 and founded T.V.Sundaram Iyengar and Sons Limited, a company in the transportation business with a large fleet of trucks and buses under the name of Southern Roadways Limited.

    TVS Motor has won several management awards, notable among them being the Emerging Corporate Giant in the Private Sector awarded by The Economic Times and the Harvard Business School Association of India. Business Today magazine awarded TVS Motor the Best Managed Company and the Most Investor Friendly Company awards. Its advertising practices won it the Good Advertising Award by Auto India Best Brand Awards.

    “Once a part of the TVSM family always a member of the family.” No matter where you find yourself today, we invite you to register and stay in touch. Consider taking the next step in your career by joining the TVSM family. We can give you the right platform – You can carve a career for yourself as an independent contributor or inspire, motivate and make a long lasting impact on the careers of young professionals as a manager. We give you varied career path options. Regardless of the path you choose, we’ll be there to support you; and help you reach your professional goals. Opportunities at TVSM are unlimited.All that is required is an insatiable Passion for excellence.

    JOB DETAILS

    Company : TVS Motor Company
                                                                         
    Position : Multiple Positions

    Qualification : Any Graduates/B.tech/Diploma

    Experience Required : Freshers/Experiences

    Last date to apply : 19 JAN 2017

    Package offered : 48,000-75,000 Per Month

    Apply Mode : Online

    CLICK HERE TO APPLY


    14 comments:

    1. Dear sir
      I am VIJAY KUMAR
      I have successfully completed in DIPLOMA TOOL AND DIE MAKING
      SO last year
      Sir any job s ON your company plz inform S2u
      My contact info

      9901210816 what's up
      9845358222

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello sir ,
      I am Mahantesh I had completed Diploma in mechanical Engg and I got 3 year's experience in production plz tell me any job in your company .

      Thank you

      Best regards
      MAHANTESHA
      9663333067
      mahantesha16h@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. velu5185@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Project / Production / Site Manager
      kwaggaesterhuizen@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Helo sir
      I am amit iti fitter sir plz call any job your company 8285270158

      ReplyDelete
    6. I am heartly looking forward to join the TVSF. Since i love the jobs about automobiles since my school age and its my passion, i would find myself blessed to catch up this esteemed team to expedite to the best of my skills and knowledge while exploring new learning in the domain of automobiles. Hoping to hear from the team. thank you all.

      Niraj Thakur
      7288997599/7376971304
      nirajthakur08@gmail.com
      MBA general (Finance+Marketing+Banking)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hai sir/madam,

      This is subburaj.. I have completed B.E mechanical.I have done one year graduate apperentice training at axles india limited. I was working in production department. first six months worked as CNC machine operator.I can handle the machine with minor problems.next six months I worked as despatch incharge.Kindly let me know any openings there.

      Thank you.

      A.Subburaj
      8344421727
      subburaj1994@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. I have completed M.tech in Electronics and Instrumentation.Skills in Industrial Automation.
      aslam798@gmail.com
      +91-9447930341

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hello I am looking for electrical Project Engineer, maintenance engineer job having four years experience in electrical field and did my B.E electrical and MBA also as distance. 9861562723 my number, alokumar2009@gmail.com my mail

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hello I am looking for electrical Project Engineer, maintenance engineer job having four years experience in electrical field and did my B.E electrical and MBA also as distance. 9861562723 my number, alokumar2009@gmail.com my mail

      ReplyDelete
    11. Hello sir,am manoj from warangal district.Am lokking for suitable job for my graduation b.sc computer science .my mobile number : 7396491128 email id: manoj.kittu00@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. hi Sir My Name Is Mr.Yeswanth Reddy.D,i have Completed my mechanical engineering ,recently,Here droping my mail id ,kindly give me the opportunity in your organization,i can prove my self.
      davara.yaswanth@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hi sir.
      I'm Amith
      Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
      2+ year experience in maintenancemaintenance
      if any suitable for me, please inform me.
      Thank you
      amithsajjan123@gmail.com
      9164889289

      ReplyDelete